Dallas Swamper meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can't do the 29th, as i will be in Oklahoma, three hours away fromt he nearest dive site and a long way from civilization. but i will have my shot gun.

Anyway i really would like to do it on the 22nd. ill try to find out if i can find someplace to do it.

any other suggestions im all ears.

OK, since there was no further interest shown for the 29th, I will go ahead and cancel the reservation for that day at the Ballpark. If there are any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

May not be another. Iheard yesterday that the Front Row Grill is closing.

=Steve=

spthomas once bubbled...
May not be another. Iheard yesterday that the Front Row Grill is closing.

=Steve=

Yes, it is closing. It was a shock to me, too, because they made NO mention of it when I was in there to make the reservation last week. And went I went in to cancel the reservation the other day, the girl in charge would not even come out of her office to meet me. She barracaded herself in her office and told someone to tell me she was "really busy." I have to believe this came as much of a surprise to them as it did to me.

According to the article I read, the Rangers will be hoping to open up another restaurant in that place by the beginning of the next baseball season. I shall miss the Front Row Grill, and I hope very much that something like a Hard Rock Cafe can be moved in to replace it (they have one at Skydome in Toronto already).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom