Dallas Swamper meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
It's not so much me watching the games....it's my job. I'm the statistician for our local cable outlet's high school football broadcasts, so I will be required to be at the games, if we're still playing (and the chances of that are extremely likely). As much as I LOVE being with you guys, I don't get paid for it....LOL
:wink:

Well....if you MUST! :eek:ut: Maybe you can have breakfast with us Sun. morning before we leave for home.

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

Would 6:30pm be too early?

That looks good, give me time to get saturday stuff done. If I leave here about 4:00 should make it o.k.

Hope you can be there.

tx.lakerats once bubbled...
I believe I was out of town for that one... what where when??

It was back in January (18th, I think) at The Front Row Grill at The Ballpark in Arlington. There are some party rooms there, and we started out in one of them and got moved a little later into the bar area. We had a good time. Sorry you missed it.

Ken...can we get that first party room this time? The bar was nice but the tables and chairs weren't that comfy! I just don't have a bar stool butt anymore! :eek:ut:

tx.lakerats -- if all goes well, it will be at 6:30pm, Saturday, Nov. 22 at The Ballpark in Arlington, at the Front Row Grill. You would need to park in the lot facing Randol Mill Road, directly across from the FRG entrance and the museums.

Dee -- I'll do my best. I know how you feel about sitting too long on those bar stools...:(

I have some good news and some bad news....:rolleyes:

The good news is: we can get the Dugout room that we had originally in January, before we were unceremoniously moved to the bar area.

The bad news is: Nov. 22 is all booked up at the Front Row Grill. Every single meeting room is booked solid, with parties of 50 and 60 people. We could have had the bar area again, but I politely declined.

OK, here are our choices:
1) You can just meet at the DUI Demo at Clear Springs on the 22nd, which means I will not be able to attend (bummer, but I'll deal with it).

2) I have tentatively reserved the Dugout Room for the 29th at 6:30pm. There are no parties at the present time there, so it shouldn't be a problem getting in and out, at least for now. The drawback here is that I don't know what everyone's Thanksgiving plans are, and it might be difficult for some people to attend that day, but I didn't have much of a choice.

3) If you still want to meet somewhere around this area on the 22nd, someone else will have to pick up the ball and run with it. Again, I may or may not be able to attend, but don't let that influence your decision. I won't be slighted if you decide to meet without me (like I said, I'll deal with it).

Please let me know one way or the other, ASAP. Thanks.

I know I would not be able to make it on the 29th I'll be out of town....

How about somewhere in Grapevine, there are alot of places around the grapevine mills mall... I know we met there once before... Just a thought... anyone???

tx.lakerats once bubbled...
I know I would not be able to make it on the 29th I'll be out of town....

How about somewhere in Grapevine, there are alot of places around the grapevine mills mall... I know we met there once before... Just a thought... anyone???

That would be a vote for Option No. 3

...but we'll vote for #2. Beast doubts if there will be a drysuit to fit him and it isn't that big a deal anyway. We don't have any plans for Thanksgiving or the weekend afterwards.

But we'll go with whatever ya'll decide if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom