D400 hose replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavideShardana

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I am trying to change the hose of my Scubapro d400, without success because I’m afraid of cracking the frame. Any suggestion? I managed to install the 90’ elbow on my secondary R190 as per picture but the D400 is different :(

Place the hex on a hard flat non damaging surface and tap each flat with a soft hammer
or wrap the SP nut a couple of times with tape, then some taps with a hammer hammer

Then one hand for the reg and other hand the spanner device and give it a crack, the nut not the reg

Anticlockwise like you do in the shower to turn ON the water

You cannot untorque, you must crack or snap it open quickly

The nut not the reg

Or you can just crack it open from the start

Done thanks! Put some wd40 overnight some hammer taps and voilà

Attachments

• DF2C0DF3-D582-4772-8124-170AD40BED28.jpeg
    DF2C0DF3-D582-4772-8124-170AD40BED28.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 36
Fantastic chief well done, great feeling that release of apprehension

how do you get rid of the residue of that wd40 crap that shouldn't be within 106 miles of dive gear

Fantastic chief well done, great feeling that release of apprehension

how do you get rid of the residue of that wd40 crap that shouldn't be within 106 miles of dive gear
whipped of with microfiber and cotton buds

Yeah just goes to show, wd poison, unnecessary in the first place, didn't clean it off in the second

Back
Top Bottom