Cypress Springs 2-13-05(Sunday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the people I work with, including the owners, are from Louisiana and like to go back on Mardi Gras. I'm a coonass too, 11 years removed so I can appreciate the day off!

Have you been watching the river level at Morrison - dropping pretty good. I may take an early morning drive up there before the Jetty dive Saturday. If it looks as tannic as before I may bow out. If it looks good I could do one dive and get back for the Jetties by 1 PM. It would be nice to do it the other way around so I could rinse my gear during the dive :D.

I haven't been checking it, I just got back in town(3 days in New Orleans for work). It looked like it was going to get low, but the rain we had the last few days shows it rising again :(

It actually looks to be over a bankfull for Sunday - D'Oh I hope Cypress can stay flushed out with clear water!

The rise looks bad enough for me to cancel the Morrison trip in the morning. Gotta go to the Jetties though. It will be interesting to see what the viz is like tomorrow.

Ok guys, Ill see you there tomorrow.

Today was great guys. Nice to meet some new folks as always. Im realy thinking about gettind a kayak sometime late this year, well have to see. I think next time Il take a jet ski.

WaterDawg:
... I think next time Il take a jet ski.
They have a sign that says that's a no-no. I can just see a jet ski full blast hitting one of those trees just under the surface - gives new meaning to "surface to air missile" :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom