Cypress Springs 2-13-05(Sunday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll join you :)

Waters are gonna be cold, your new gear should come in handy. I believe water temps are in the high 50s, possibly low 60s at the moment. The good news is that you get from cold to numb real quick!

Your new signature rocks! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll join you :)

Waters are gonna be cold, your new gear should come in handy. I believe water temps are in the high 50s, possibly low 60s at the moment. The good news is that you get from cold to numb real quick!

Your new signature rocks! :D

Cold what's cold? I'll probably float like a cork with all that neoprene. That will be the most I've ever worn.

Larry will probably join us for some snorkling while we dive - he got some new fins (he's gearing up for his OW class some time between now and summer) he wants to try out.

TechAdmin built us countdown clocks for our signature. You can set one up in your user CP.

Sounds good, I talked to my LDS owner, the guy with all the kayaks has already given/sold them to his brother or cousin or something... So we'll have to look elsewhere. I also got some info on Nitrox, Wreck, and Stress & Rescue classes - preperation for the Oriskany :D

SeaYoda did you get you BC fixed?

I patched it with Aquaseal - the next dive will see if it holds. It looks pretty good so far but I have not super inflated it like I do when changing tanks at Cypress. Aquaseal is amazing stuff.

SuPrBuGmAn:
... I talked to my LDS owner, the guy with all the kayaks has already given/sold them to his brother or cousin or something...
I keep looking at the prices of the ones that will hold all the gear and they seem to be higher priced. I'm leaning toward splitting the cost of a canoe with Larry if I can find a good one at a good price. I saw, while browsing for canoes online, some interesting attachments that act like outriggers. They might come in handy when getting in and out. I won't be doing anything about a purchase until my wallet recovery program is in full swing :D.

Yeah... I'm not ready for a purchase yet either, well, unless the price is really really right :)

I seen a movie about the gittin' of canoes real cheaplike. It was called "Deliverance" - like canoe deliverance. You boys up theah juss oughter wait until summer, sit by the rapids and wait and see whut yah like roll by.
Juss do not make them city boys squeal too loudlike if'n you all decide to play a little pig-in-the-poke. The sheriff heah bout thet agin' and you gonna get some more's a them expensive PUI tickets. :gator:

I thought about that movie many times on our trips :D.

Especially when some of the other guys who use the boat launch unload there shotguns into the banks before packing up the guns to go home...

They "Ain't Skeered", but I may be...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom