For Sale Customized, personalized Mask Strap Covers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you could make them like this, i.e not a cover but complete strap, I think you might sell more, I'd buy one.

Good luck, great idea, admire your entrepreneurialism.

(Hope it's ok to link to DGX, I guess it is advertising for them)

Mos def. Samy, maybe you can find the manufacturer of the DGX things and customize those, too. I would def pay a premium for that.

We're totally screwing with your business model, aren't we? sory. (get it? one r for your one m?)

Samy, I would think you are better off just making the cover, as you originally advertised. Personally, I wouldn’t trust a person on the internet to manufacture the straps attached to my mask, and I would think I am not alone in my thought process.

With respect, It's just a piece of Velcro material sewn on each end. I wouldn't trust someone on the internet to build me a space ship but I'd be ok with a mask strap. Cheers.

5453CE24-0676-4A61-ADAE-FEF20CDF0CC8.jpeg

With due respect, at 100’, possibly inside a wreck, you are practically an astronaut.

Sammy hasn't been on this forum since the day she posted the ad in Feb 2021.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-150145_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-150145_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 49

Back
Top Bottom