For Sale Customized, personalized Mask Strap Covers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samywamy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

I create handmade mask strap covers that you can customize and personalize in any way.

You can choose the colors of the neoprene and even the trimming, so if you have a dive shop/school and want mask straps stitched together in your company's colors, I can do that for you.

I can print anything you want on it, your name, company logo, etc.

I personally cut, stitch and print each strap myself, and it is a labor of love that I started when making these for my own friends. They are great as gifts.

You can design your own strap and see a mock-up of it in real time on my website.
https://www.snorklies.com

Feel free to get in touch with me if there is something more specific that you want made, or if you have any questions at all!

Attachments

• snorklies samywamy.jpg
    snorklies samywamy.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 131
  • snorklies spacepants.jpg
    snorklies spacepants.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 125
  • snorklies chun1.jpg
    snorklies chun1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 128
  • snorklies sam.jpg
    snorklies sam.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 126
These are cool, I may order one after I come up with something to put on it.
Thank you! Looking forward to crafting yours.

Hi Samywamy,
You might just be the person I'm looking for! I dive in an Ocean Reef full face mask and I am looking for someone with neoprene tailoring skills who will make me something to cover just the back plate with openings for each strap to run through:
Screenshot 2022-06-21 111829.png

If this is something you can do, I'd be so grateful. I could even purchase a spare strap and have it sent directly to you so you could construct it without me sending you measurements.
Please do let me know if this is in your wheelhouse.
TYIA!
P.S. Tried your website, but got an "under construction" return.

Hi Samywamy,
You might just be the person I'm looking for! I dive in an Ocean Reef full face mask and I am looking for someone with neoprene tailoring skills who will make me something to cover just the back plate with openings for each strap to run through:
View attachment 729492
If this is something you can do, I'd be so grateful. I could even purchase a spare strap and have it sent directly to you so you could construct it without me sending you measurements.
Please do let me know if this is in your wheelhouse.
TYIA!
P.S. Tried your website, but got an "under construction" return.

Not for nothing but that looks like it might be used for something else.... does it come with a ball integrated into the straps?

oh, that's the back. Never mind.

There is a secondary market for those skills. Just saying...

Samywamy, can we give you a jpeg image in place of letters? If so, what is the size limit for the area?

Thanks.

Thank you! Looking forward to crafting yours.

If you could make them like this, i.e not a cover but complete strap, I think you might sell more, I'd buy one.

Good luck, great idea, admire your entrepreneurialism.

(Hope it's ok to link to DGX, I guess it is advertising for them)

If you could make them like this, i.e not a cover but complete strap, I think you might sell more, I'd buy one.

Good luck, great idea, admire your entrepreneurialism.

(Hope it's ok to link to DGX, I guess it is advertising for them)

Samy, I would think you are better off just making the cover, as you originally advertised. Personally, I wouldn’t trust a person on the internet to manufacture the straps attached to my mask, and I would think I am not alone in my thought process.

Back
Top Bottom