Customised scuba accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samywamy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind mask strap / mask strap cover, we can design one for you. We can print your name, images, anything. Makes a great gift for a diver friend as well. Every single piece we make is unique. And we only use thick, quality neoprene.

We also have stickers that we can print your name/email on. Uber sticky, 3M reflective stickers.

Do check us out. www.divetag.asia

We ship worldwide at reasonable rates! Discounts for bulk orders.

Wish I had heard about you guys earlier! I got a custom mask strap from I think it was, mybagtag.com, and they charged me something like $50! Will definitely keep you guys in mind.

Wish I had heard about you guys earlier! I got a custom mask strap from I think it was, mybagtag.com, and they charged me something like $50! Will definitely keep you guys in mind.

Glad you found us.

We try to make our products as affordable as we can so all divers can have a nice custom strap. I like to believe our shipping rates are reasonable too. :)

Back
Top Bottom