Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will test anything you will let me test. Only problem is that I'm not exactly a social media person. No YouTube channel, no Facebook, no Instagram, none of that. I'm probably not the right person. But, if you don't mind all that, I'm still willing to test things, especially a ZD710.

:)

Happy to assist. Local dive location for easy access for T&E.
Feel free to visit my YouTube page.

S/F - RWB

I'm probably late to the party, but I'm going on 3 Meg tooth dives in Venice beach in 2 weeks and would be happy to demo and review either of the hands free models: D560 or the TD01 with a preference to the D560.

I would probably be the only person on the trip with a light and it would be interesting to see if I can spot Meg teeth easier and find better fossils using the light in the "emerald green" gulf waters even though it's daytime.

I can promise a thorough review of everything: fit and finish, ease of use, light output, reliability, packaging, etc. I also have a GoPro Hero 11 and can demonstrate the difference in video quality between using the light and not using it.

Thanks!

US Based, Dive pro, have multiple social media outlets. Wouldn't mind checking out the TD01, D560, and/or D560-GL

They contacted me, then went silent. Not sure if this is real or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom