Current State Of Rebreather Electronics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anybody know AV1 (AV1f) computer | AV Underwater Technologies systems? It has Fisher connector...
This system also have hud Heads-up display HUD-AF | AV Underwater Technologies and thermal stick for scrubber Temperature scrubber sensor (TSS) | AV Underwater Technologies
I`m not a rebreather diver (just try it), but heard good responses about AV-1 from friends..
may be this information could be interesting for somebody.
Also you can contact with designer/manufacturer directly https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008667018124
Just reviving an old thread, being using AV1 ECCR controller for 3 years on a inspo classic, with an active HUD, pretty nice piece of gear, keeps SP, used it on 60+metres, including some manual flights based on HUD, witch matched pretty much the display.
Recommended

Just reviving an old thread, being using AV1 ECCR controller for 3 years on a inspo classic, with an active HUD, pretty nice piece of gear, keeps SP, used it on 60+metres, including some manual flights based on HUD, witch matched pretty much the display.
Recommended

Glad to hear. There were a few people on the other rebreather forums giving good reviews as well. They were mostly outside the U.S. I see that they finally got their new rebreather on their webpage. There also looks like there is a new cable you can use with it more plug and play. I also have an old classic Inspo that I have thought about upgrading but I really don't have that much desire to dive that unit anymore.

In fact i would like to buy a meg for the big stuff, but i do Love my inspirovsky! At first there were some cable wiring problems, but alexey is so costumer oriented and his service is second to none! Normally he answers email no more than a few hours sent, except once he was travelling
The new plug and play version seens to be awesome.
It would be great to have a representative at the americas

Oh! And it even have a built in python video game for deco!

Yes, but i bought everything directly from Alexey, in fact it was no hassle dealing. What make things a bit dificult was the russian post bureaucracy and the brazilian customs famous slowness

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom