Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian,

I'd like to get 2 large shirts. One white and one grey. No pockets.

Thanks.

Hello Crew Members,

Brian and I had a couple of phone conversations this afternoon (stupid cell phones) about the merchandise order. We need to cut the order off for submittal by March 10th. This will ensure that we will have delivery for Meet & Greet III at Gilboa in April. Brian has agreed that we need to try and distribute as many of them as possible at the event. We are hoping that this will encourage a larger turn-out, even if it is only for one day and even if you only come to pick-up your merchandise. We are planning on our annual eating extravaganza to take place on Saturday so this may be the best time to show.

Between Brian and I we will get the pricing worked out with our supplier and will post this next week, along with Brian's contact info for payment. Remember that you have the options for t-shirts, sweat shirts, flex-fit hats and flags. We hope to be able to unvail additional items at the Meet & Greet.

I would like to thank Brian for ponying up the dough to have a tape made for the rear logo to allow embroidering of that logo as well. Definately stay posted for the new items that we are looking at. If you had ordered in the past or are not sure if you have placed an order please confirm your orders now. I know there is a way to post the link to the spread sheet, but alas like my artwork my computer skills fail in this area as well.

Thanks to Scubafishee as well since she has taken on the arduous task of keeping this spread sheet updated you are the coolest Maxi.

Mitten Diver

My thanks to Mitten Diver,

I cannot log on from work and I work afternoons. We agreed that you all should have that information ASAP.

In addition, the flexfit hats will require sizing info. There are two sizes small-med, large-ex. large. I think that you will all like them better than the prototypes that we got last year. Gedunk has one and I can confirm that it looked great.
Pricing information will be next week. As extra incentive to pick up at the meet and greet if possible...

It will be a flat $1.00 added per order (not per item) for shipping if it is shipped to a central address and distributed at Gilboa.

All other orders will have to be shipped and that will be the cost of the UPS charges to ship from Traverse City, MI to your address. Our supplier only ships UPS. This won't be a huge difference, but a few bucks is a few bucks.

I will have catalogs at Gilboa near the GLWC bunkhouse. Feel free to browse them at the Meet and Greet and get ideas for new merchandise.

Thanks for being patient with all of us (especially me who happens to have gills that dry out when I stay out of the water for too long :) ),

Brian

BTW ( here is where you can confirm your order)

Brian, would like to have 2 Lg ash grey sweatshirts please.

DMP:
Brian, would like to have 2 Lg ash grey sweatshirts please.

Hooded or plain.

diverbrian:
Hooded or plain.

Hoodies, what else would I want and a flag regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom