Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Hunter Green hooded sweatshirts with kangaroo pockets then!

I believe that I have everyone updated so far. I have received no PM's. I know that we had more merchandise orders than this prior to dive season interfering with my ability to handle orders. I also need to PM some people that normally don't hang out here, but asked for shirts/hats.

joedelt:
i'd like a pair. ONE each of grey and white t's in XL
i'll take a hoodie too in XL

Joe,

Ash or Hunter Green on the sweatshirt?

Brian

I spoke with our suppliers today and was informed that if we wanted guaranteed delivery for the Meet & Greet we would need to place the order by March 10, 2005. I should have pricing on the flags tomorrow which will include a few options including the following:

3x5 applique (sewn material, pretty expensive)
3x5 screen printed
car flag

I was also informed that we could have a tape made with the rear logo so that we could have that embroidered on any of our merchandise as well. There is a one time set-up fee of $350 for the tape if anybody was interested in that as well. We will be receiving catalogs some time next week to look at other options for merchandise, so maybe you are looking for that ultra nice dive club jacket with the logos and maybe you board handle embroidered on the jacket. Just food for thought.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
I spoke with our suppliers today and was informed that if we wanted guaranteed delivery for the Meet & Greet we would need to place the order by March 10, 2005. I should have pricing on the flags tomorrow which will include a few options including the following:

3x5 applique (sewn material, pretty expensive)
3x5 screen printed
car flag

I was also informed that we could have a tape made with the rear logo so that we could have that embroidered on any of our merchandise as well. There is a one time set-up fee of $350 for the tape if anybody was interested in that as well. We will be receiving catalogs some time next week to look at other options for merchandise, so maybe you are looking for that ultra nice dive club jacket with the logos and maybe you board handle embroidered on the jacket. Just food for thought.

Mitten Diver

I have the catalogs now. They arrived this morning. I will bring them to the meet and greet. We will do the tape on the rear logo. Hopefully, I can work an arrangement to constantly keep a merchandise thread open and when we hit a minimum order, release it to Bay Supply. This will be rough for me during dive season (again I apologize for that, but some members here can tell you that I tend to get my time booked quickly during wreck season), but we can give it a go. I would definitely like to look into expanding the GLWC line.

Swan:

Pockets or No pockets on the t-shirts?

diverbrian:
I have the catalogs now. They arrived this morning. I will bring them to the meet and greet. We will do the tape on the rear logo. Hopefully, I can work an arrangement to constantly keep a merchandise thread open and when we hit a minimum order, release it to Bay Supply. This will be rough for me during dive season (again I apologize for that, but some members here can tell you that I tend to get my time booked quickly during wreck season), but we can give it a go. I would definitely like to look into expanding the GLWC line.

Swan:

Pockets or No pockets on the t-shirts?

How about 1 with a pocket and 1 without.

Thanks!

We have a new updated spreadsheet. I will see about getting a "regular" type of sweatshirt (my personal preference), if so we will be able to take orders on it as an alternative style. If not, the bulk of us like the hooded variety with the pockets (from my observation on this thread).

The new spreadsheet link:

http://www.palmerenterprises.net/GLWC_order_FEB2005.xls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom