Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitten Diver... thanks for the kind words. You know I'm always glad to lend a hand when I can.

DMP... Your order has been recorded. Stay tuned for final sales totals and payment info.

Lisa4516... your order's confirmed. Don't worry about delivery. If you're not back in Michigan by Meet and Greet time, I'll pick up your order and hold it for you... or better yet, I just might have to make a special trip down to S.C. and deliver it myself. Too bad those orders aren't ready to go now. After yesterday's return of the white stuff here, a weekend getaway to Hilton Head wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Brian,

Consider me confirmed for the 2 XL Pocket Ash T-shirts.
Change the hat to Flexi-Fit - the larger size for my melon - its like sputnik...
Add a Green Hooded Sweatshirt - XL.

Will pick up at M&G3.

-Tim

ScubaFishee:
Mitten Diver... thanks for the kind words. You know I'm always glad to lend a hand when I can.

DMP... Your order has been recorded. Stay tuned for final sales totals and payment info.

Lisa4516... your order's confirmed. Don't worry about delivery. If you're not back in Michigan by Meet and Greet time, I'll pick up your order and hold it for you... or better yet, I just might have to make a special trip down to S.C. and deliver it myself. Too bad those orders aren't ready to go now. After yesterday's return of the white stuff here, a weekend getaway to Hilton Head wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Maxine
You know that you are welcome down here anytime. Thanks for everything! We just got back from an hour long bike ride, wearing shorts and t shirts! No white stuff here so far! A bit chiily though for local diving, water temps around 53 degrees. Crystal river was great. Can;t wait to get my sweatshirt

Mitten Diver:
I would like to thank Brian for ponying up the dough to have a tape made for the rear logo to allow embroidering of that logo as well.

Dittos on that Brian. Just make sure you cover your costs and don't get stiffed. Let me know if you do and i'll help cover the tape. I really want embroidered sweaters ....Hunter Green hooded.... one M, one XL ... for whoever is taking the orders. I think that logo will look kick arse, embroidered larger on the back! It already looks nice on the hats.

Thx to everyone who is helping with this order. I know what a pain these things can become. Kudos to all!

Again for me:
1- M -green, hooded sweater
1- XL -green, hooded sweater

Ps: Bump on the spreadsheet:
BTW ( here is where you can confirm your order)

For all those attending the Meet and Greet III, make sure you have your cameras ready. Sounds like Tim is planning to do something strange (magic, maybe?) involving clothing, fruit and space travel... :D

netmage:
<snip>...Change the hat to Flexi-Fit - the larger size for my melon - its like sputnik...<snip>

FYI: Tim and Jon, your merchandise orders and updates have been recorded. :)

That reminds me. All the hats will be flexi-fit. If you could please mention the size that you want, we can enter it into the spreadsheet where we have Tim's entered.

Thanks!

diverbrian:
That reminds me. All the hats will be flexi-fit. If you could please mention the size that you want, we can enter it into the spreadsheet where we have Tim's entered.

Thanks!
Brian, how many sizes of hats are we going to have 2? 3? Do we have a any prices on sweat shirts yet?

I tried this before and the system wouldn't let me in.

The hat sizes will be two sizes Small-Medium, Large-Ex. Large.

We have to consult with someone to make sure that we choose good quality fabric on the sweaters and then we will have a price for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom