Current conditions/San Marcos river

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sat. PM--- we all had a great time on the river! Water was swift and clear.....tons of fish and I even caught a turtle who tried his/her best to out swim me ACROSS the current---who that was a hoot! The fall were fun and challanging, but I do not recomm. for beginner divers to venture into or behind them. We had 14 divers in 2 main groups. Picked up alot of stuff.....masks//snorkels//boat paddle//am-fm radio//sunglasses//shoes//costume jewelry//glass beer mug//bottles//cans//underwear//bungee cord. Ready to do it again anytime!!!

I talked to Heather and she had a great time too. It was funny to watch her re-tell the tale of the river dive because she was more excited than I have seen her in awhile. I am so glad y'all had a good time. I will have to get down there some day and try it out also.

Debraw:
I talked to Heather and she had a great time too. It was funny to watch her re-tell the tale of the river dive because she was more excited than I have seen her in awhile. I am so glad y'all had a good time. I will have to get down there some day and try it out also.

I could spend an hour just at the falls messing in them,,,they were exciting! If you want to go sometime give a ring!

Does anyone know what are the hours of the scuba shop in town are? We are heading that way in two weeks.

NDH:
Does anyone know what are the hours of the scuba shop in town are? We are heading that way in two weeks.

Their shop hours are 10:00am- 6:00pm M-F. Sat 10:00-5:00pm. Sun 12:00-5:00pm. I am not sure when their winter hours start but they are closed on Sundays in the winter.
Where are you going to be diving? http://www.divesanmarcos.com/

Thanks, we are planning to make a trip up there in the next couple of weeks to dive a little.

Jay_SMART_Diver:
I'll be at Aquarena Springs doing the Scientific Diver class Nov 20-21

It is great you live right there in SM and can volt. at their program after your training is complete!

Back
Top Bottom