Unknown Tourist dead, Dive Master ill - Ambergris Caye, Belize

This Thread Prefix is for incidents when the cause is not known.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we start some like of "warning list" or "blacklist" of known terrible operators with deaths and coverups? More of a "Buyer-beware" type thing? Maybe there is one already, but it would be nice to have something like that broken down my region/country. Because I know I will never give that operator any of my money, and I'd love to know who to avoid in the future.
One of the things is to keep putting their name, Ambergis Divers, in the text. Such that when someone searches for Ambergis Divers they would get this thread that has frequently t mentions of Ambergis Divers.

Can we start some like of "warning list" or "blacklist" of known terrible operators with deaths and coverups? More of a "Buyer-beware" type thing? Maybe there is one already, but it would be nice to have something like that broken down my region/country. Because I know I will never give that operator any of my money, and I'd love to know who to avoid in the future.
I have made a similar suggestion for liveaboard operators. So many bad operations out there.

Back
Top Bottom