CSSP- When does it warm up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys let me know when you are going again. I'd love to get together with some of ya again! I'm ready to get in the water - cold or not.

I went there on Sunday the 25th with TexDiveGuy & TwoBitTxn

So it's Officially Almost Balmy right now. There is actually a Thermo.
Above 12 feet you get temps in the mid to upper 60's. Below that it's in the low 50's

It was just perfect water to slowly defrost the bag of 15-20 count shrimp
that we had for lunch. :popcorn:

Fish are out and friendly but no Turtles yet. The water level is on the rise as well which is a blessing.

Ya'll are making me jealous ! I like diving CSSP but it's just too cold for me yet. WWW I yam.

cruiser:
Ya'll are making me jealous ! I like diving CSSP but it's just too cold for me yet. WWW I yam.

Just use a couple of rubber bands.
Some folks can even use spare O-Rings
but they never seem to last the Winter.

( the people that is not the O-Rings :D)

Timeliner:
Just use a couple of rubber bands.
Some folks can even use spare O-Rings
but they never seem to last the Winter.

( the people that is not the O-Rings :D)

Okay, that one is so obscure that I'm having problems. Please explain "a couple of rubber bands" in the context of keeping warm during a dive.

ZzzKing:
Okay, that one is so obscure that I'm having problems. Please explain "a couple of rubber bands" in the context of keeping warm during a dive.

Ahhhh... yes... obscure .
To fully understand Grasshopper....
You must spend more time with....
Ugly guy in avitar and less time at Disney on Ice :D

Timeliner:
To fully understand Grasshopper....
You must spend more time with....
Ugly guy in avitar and less time at Disney on Ice :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Frank....you make it TOO easy sometimes!
:rofl3:

ZzzKing:

Dude, this went over my head, too. At first I thought you were making reference to securing a dry suit, but then it dissolved in my head from there ......................

Back
Top Bottom