CSSP weekend of July 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got ya. Gold and black BCs and an orange and blue truck.

Sometimes I get sooo confused.... :D

I'll probably be in my black and gray Ford P/U. Shouldn't be too hard to find, will have a t-shirt tied to the radio antenna.

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya!

Hey hey yall, our plan is to meet you there on Friday. We'll be in our white monte carlo (stuffed to the max with 3 peeps & gear). We gotta get a scubamobile, but our bronco eats so dang much gas that we don't really wanna drive it these days. We have it down to a science, how to pack the car, lol.

As far as ETA, it's too far in the future to say. Would like to get in get a full day. We'll bring lunch picnic stuff and will be glad to share! (Maybe Des will show up now. We'll see if he takes the bait.)

Foo

All,

I'm *supposed* to be going to the Flower Gardens on that day, but the last 3 have cancelled, so it's a good idea to have backup plans. If this one falls through, I'll plan on going to CSSP that Friday.
If I don't see you then, I'll try for the Friday two weeks later. I've been out there on Thursdays and Fridays, and it's much better than the weekends. You practically have the lake to yourself.

Later,
Frank

Bait??? moi?!!!

Friday sounds good. (hook,line & sinker)

I'll probably head out right after rush hour dies down - say a 10ish eta.

Soooo, Rkr clan, Foo, Donald, Foo/Don jr, Seal, ScubaTex, Tx-rat and (hopefully not) Frank, see ya Friday!

I am going to try to talk Michelle into making a dive day out of the 10th.

Drop the kiddo at Rammie and Papaws and head on out. We both have new gear that is ready to get wet.

If we make it, we will come out on Saturday. I'll know more later.

I saw SeaHunt at BDS Plano this afternoon, and I think I gave him a short fill... ooopsss.

TwoBit

Wish we could be there all weekend to meet yall on Sat., TwoBit, but we have a karate tournament in Dallas on the 10th. I'm just glad our summer schedules are flexible so we can dive on Fridays, because our Saturdays are booked the rest of the summer (birthdays, tournaments, weddings, etc...). It seems like all the Swampsters have busy, full lives like ours- I'm excited that so many will be able to go on Friday, because it seems to be rare that it works out like that. We might need to rent at least one tank, possibly two. If so, do I need to call and reserve tanks, or do they have plenty?

Foo

Foo:
Wish we could be there all weekend to meet yall on Sat., TwoBit, but we have a karate tournament in Dallas on the 10th. I'm just glad our summer schedules are flexible so we can dive on Fridays, because our Saturdays are booked the rest of the summer (birthdays, tournaments, weddings, etc...). It seems like all the Swampsters have busy, full lives like ours- I'm excited that so many will be able to go on Friday, because it seems to be rare that it works out like that. We might need to rent at least one tank, possibly two. If so, do I need to call and reserve tanks, or do they have plenty?

Foo

I'm coming Friday, also, and my wife should be able to be there as well. They usually have plenty of tanks, and I'll have to rent one too. I have my own 100ft³ tank, but my wife doesn't dive enough yet to justify buying one. We should be able to make it out there by 10 or 10:30 and make a day of it as well.

I'm planning on being there Saturday. Wish I could make it Friday, but I need save my personal days for a trip to Coz :wink: .

Anyone else gonna be there on Saturday?

I'm still planning on being there Saturday.

ps. Ya need to watch out who you're diving with, especially if they've got a loaded camera! And Bill, don't think you're safe just cause ya didn't dive with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom