CSSP weekend of July 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, it got hid good. ScubaTexan & I spent the entire dive looking around the platform and the dock. We even both used our dive lights to help us see better. Nobody had turned it in yesterday, either. I asked when I was turning in the mask I found.

Maybe you should read this (lol).

Was it my mask, Des?

Not that I ever dropped one there... well, maybe I did...

I gotta get over myself.

Foo

P.S... I WANNA GO DIIIIIIIIIIIIVINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Thanks for looking guys. Nancy put it on the "lost stuff" list at the gate in case someone finds it. Thanks again for the dg. Des, I'll probably be using that set up next time, they should be done with the annual on the reg. this week. I also have one of the old orange bcs with the metal tank band and co2 inflate. I'll bring my old 2piece beavertail wetsuit also. Now if I could just find one of the old single lens masks and you could take some black and white pictures.... :D

Did I hear Foo say she wants to go diving? Thought I heard somethin'. :wink:

Well Foo, I dunno.

This one had some weird strap contraption on it. The strap is attached a*s backwards. There's a bulky adjustment thing smack dab in the middle. I didn't think to look, but I'm not sure you could swap the strap if it ever broke.

And sorry, Seal, but no more pics for awhile. I was looking at some short vids from yesterday this morning. At the end of the 4th one, the camera locked up. None of the buttons phased it. Heck I couldn't even turn it off!

Being the duct tape repair genius that I am, I figured no problem and removed the batteries. That got it to turn off. Now, of course, it won't turn back on.

Sunday.....just got back from CSSP were I made 2 dives.......swam from one end of the lake to the other,,,,,good vis.....lots of fish.....saw a turtle and huge catfish......visited the plane and boat/shark. Water warm around 83f.

83 degrees? Did you get below the surface? :D That first thermo. at about 22 ft. Fri. sure got your attention. I only said one word when I hit it, and the word started with a "D". And I was in a 6.5 mil.

Hook up with us next time, I'm lookin' to go again in a couple of weeks, think I'll do the hotel thing for one nite so have more dive time and less drive time.

Des, I know exactly what your problem is with the camera. You didn't use enough duck tape. Whoever says "Duck tape won't fix that" ain't from Texas.

Dee! Des needs some help!

It was good diving with Des and Kevin again. Sorry we missed you Zag.

I actually went by the Aqua Adventures spot, but everyone was in the water.

I hope my FG trip next weekend goes as well.

TwoBit

Hey guys! We had a great time this weekend. We're glad we got to dive with some of you guys. We're also glad to be new Swampdivers!!! Thanks Texass and Firefyter for taking and posting pics of us. Next time we'll have to hang out more out of the water as well. We can BBQ and enjoy the camper AC - yeah we rough it - ha! We'll even give Swampdivers cuts on the BBQ prices - hamburgers only $10 (hey, gotta pay those diving fees! ha ha ha!!) Seriously, next time we can all throw on some food and hang out. Maybe sometime in early August or something. Gotta go to PDC next week - darn.........

Hey Truckdriver, taken the wife out yet so you can meet up again to dive soon?? Gotta keep her happy!!

Sorry we missed you Foo and Donald - maybe next time before school starts up again. Get well!

Back
Top Bottom