CSSP weekend of July 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000

Reaction score
Anyone going? We are going to be at CSSP in Terrell Friday through Sunday afternoon (July 9th). We'll be staying at the RV campsite with our trailer and a dully truck (gold and black with "RCT Complete Construction" on the sides). Holler at us if you end up there! Anyone interested?

Foo, you coming?!?! (P.S. Yes, we'll be in a camper - ha!)

I'm gonna try and be there, weather permitting. My wife and I are both off that day, so maybe the weather will cooperate. Hopefully Foo and sealskin will make it too. Depending on how things go, I may be there Saturday and Sunday also.

Yup rkr, I'd like to make it. Sorry I missed y'all last time. So what if the vis. may be a little..umm...dark? I'll be good to go and firefyter would love vis. that is not mask. :D

Firefyter:
Hopefully Foo and sealskin will make it too. Depending on how things go, I may be there Saturday and Sunday also.

O.K. McMonigle, answer your PM's. The Sherman thing.

If ya don't I'll put a rubber glove inside your gas cap cover with the certain "finger" up like I got from y'all when I went to gas up after a house fire one time. :wink:

Oops, just got your reply while typin' this. Thanks.

I'll be up there working an OW class on Sat & Sun but will try and swing by and say "HI" to ya...

I am going to do my best to be there- we could have up to 3 divers from my family, if it works out for everyone. I've been wanting to try diving there on a Friday. And I really want to meet yall! We just returned from Coz, last night. I'll post asap about it, but suffice it to say that I am already counting down the days till we return, next Jan. Loved it!!!

Foo

I might be able to dive Friday the 9th, but I have to work Saturday and Sunday is no good for me either. :diver:

Foo - Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip.... you guys gotta let me know where you might be.. maybe I can sneak up there Fri. without students in tow!!

tx.lakerats:
Foo - Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip.... you guys gotta let me know where you might be.. maybe I can sneak up there Fri. without students in tow!!

Not for sure, but I have a sneakin' suspicion that we'll be by the north docks like usual.

Hope to see ya there.

Glad to hear a few are going. We're excited to meet and dive with some of you guys. We're going to be at the rv camping area and using the dock straight toward the water from there. It's a stairway really. We're planning on getting there Friday afternoon and doing at least one dive before it gets too close to dinner time. We'll dive Saturday and maybe some Sunday morning as well. Look for us!

P.S. Aside from the camper and the gold/black truck, our BCs are "Deep Outdoors" -one orange and one blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom