CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awww...Ann, you don't mean it do ya?

And I'm bringin' my famous jerk chicken wings and some fried plantains again.

Hope to see y'all later sometime.

Ummm, will the airport x-ray machine hurt me if I'm in your luggage to T&C? :D

Count me in for daytime on the 26th. I won't tent camp out in this heat without a fan, that is, unless the beer is really flowing come nightime...

I didn't realize people would be staying late... It looks like I'll be helping a friend move later that day... I'm still in - but I'll probably have to leave a bit early (so my grill won't be there at dinner).

Still in here... also going Friday - today. Will give an update. I think just staying up at the north end around the plane. I like to find the coffin though if possible. So cool. If by chance anyone can go- from 9:30 am to about 3 pm. Look for black truck.

FWNurseshark:
Still in here... also going Friday - today. Will give an update. I think just staying up at the north end around the plane. I like to find the coffin though if possible. So cool. If by chance anyone can go- from 9:30 am to about 3 pm. Look for black truck.

Have a great time at the pond,,,,,a few of us are heading north of the border tomm. for a few dips.

Canton First Monday is the 25th-27th. I suspect that the NO will be lit above a lot of the vacancy signs if any of you were planning on air conditioned sleeping arrangements. Call now if you were thinking about getting a room. Being that it's August and we are in HELL, Canton may not be as popular as usual.

I'll be there by the plane in a black acura tl... I'll put some sort of cheesy "Swampers meet here!" sign in my window...

Just look for the clueless guy with the double tanks trying to play it off like "yeah, I always dive like this.."

;-)

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom