CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I wanted to split this off away from the other thread that was more specifically geared towards happy hour. This title is a little more appropriate and might attract the attention of a few more swampers.

I am by no means "running this show" but just thought I'd get the ball rolling. So the plan is simply to get a bunch of us together to dive, meet each other, and then have some brats and beers after the dive day is done.

So far two dates have been put forward, August 19th and August 26th, both are Saturdays. I know Dee was talking about coming up from Austin and that the 26th works best for her. I'm going to attempt to post a poll with this thread, but if it doesn't work just post your vote in the thread itself.

Oh and you'll just have to ignore the fact that I can't spell this early in the morning "meet and great", geez.

The 26th works better for me as well, I have to work the 19th.

The 26th would be good....I am off the 25th so I could come up and go shopping at Scuba Toys.....Dee did ya hear me I said shopping at Scuba Toys....I know you can't pass that up....everytime we go we spend way too much money....

Well so far the 26th seems to be the favorite. I'll have to skip on meeting you up at ScubaToys, my wallet can't take any more of that place. I keep having to remind myself that if I spend all of my money on gear then I can't afford to dive!

Yeah, Scuba Toys would have to be a definate stop. I don't have a wad of $$ to spend but I sure enjoy looking around in there. They aren't open on Sundays, are they? Maybe we could go by there first thing Sat. morning then go to CSSP.

Just a side note - I was over at Lone Star Scuba this afternoon... they stock all the deepoutdoors accesories (all the pockets and deco bottle straps and such)..

just HAD to pick up a SMB pocket to strap behind my backplate and a couple of 1 inch rubber bands to lock down that deco bottle reg...

D.

Dee:
Yeah, Scuba Toys would have to be a definate stop. I don't have a wad of $$ to spend but I sure enjoy looking around in there. They aren't open on Sundays, are they? Maybe we could go by there first thing Sat. morning then go to CSSP.

I was thinking about going up on Friday the 25th and then on to CSSP on Sat the 26th...Will Beast be working that Friday???....ScubaToys is only open Mon-Sat

Back
Top Bottom