CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like the 26th is it.... Don't confuse me with weird designations like "North" or "South" end... I prefer the old standby, as in "Go waaaay left or waaaay right once you go inside the gate..." ;-)

D.

Daylonious:
Looks like the 26th is it.... Don't confuse me with weird designations like "North" or "South" end... I prefer the old standby, as in "Go waaaay left or waaaay right once you go inside the gate..." ;-)

D.

Remind me not to follow you underwater :D. And my vote is for waaaay left.

vox:
Hi all...

Can't do the 26th - got a family thing. I can make the 19th though.

Any chance we can do both weekends? LOL!

Absolutely! There should be a lunatic fringe there on the 19th also- hopefully led by yours truly...

I could be a "maybe" for Aug 29th. Just discovered the nightlife in Austin and wanna go back even if it's to listen to the jazz band. Plus going to Belize in Oct and so my skills need refreshing.

and I see its Cssp not Austin. Geez just not awake yet.

Well folks....we have to pull out of another one. Beast got word he'll be working weekends for at least the next 6 weeks. :shakehead :(

One of these days maybe we'll see you guys again.

Well hopefully you can make it later this year Dee. You just need to start your own CSSP Meet and Greet thread with a date you know you can make it and see who joins you :). I'm interested to see how many people come out. This thread has been kinda dead, but then again it is still almost 3 weeks out.

Yeah, we haven't had any dive meets with all of the Swampers in a couple of years. If we ever get more than a days notice when we can make the trip maybe someone can join us.

TxHockeyGuy:
Well hopefully you can make it later this year Dee. You just need to start your own CSSP Meet and Greet thread with a date you know you can make it and see who joins you :). I'm interested to see how many people come out. This thread has been kinda dead, but then again it is still almost 3 weeks out.

A final rollcall a week before might be useful. I'm planning on being there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom