CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

North end would be my vote, but I think we have a while to figure out all the details. I'm more concerned about finding a buddy willing to deal with my lousy SAC rate. :shakehead

parrotheaddiver:
I was thinking about going up on Friday the 25th and then on to CSSP on Sat the 26th...Will Beast be working that Friday???....ScubaToys is only open Mon-Sat

We're considering doing the same thing if he can get off. If I control the spending at Scuba Toys I can pay for an extra hotel night! We considered staying at Mary Sue's but she's so far away from both places we'd spend alot of time on the road. Where are you staying?

BTW....I made this thread a sticky so we could find it easier. I'll unstick it after that weekend.

Yep! :D

We can't make the 26th. We'll be in San Antonio at the karate tournament (can't get out of that), and diving Aquarena, 'member? It's cool, you've got to pick the best date, for the most people. I'll probably still go out on the 19th though.

THG- You have a buddy here! I think I set a world record sucking an HP120 dry last week in Cozumel, but hey, it only had 2900 lbs in it! Hope to make it out and meet everyone.

Supposed to go to Flower Gardens weekend of the 26th. If that gets blown out, I'm in for the 26th

I'll be in Oahu, so have fun and I'll catch you on the next one... :D

Hi all...

Can't do the 26th - got a family thing. I can make the 19th though.

Any chance we can do both weekends? LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom