CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
Sorry I missed the Red River Girls...dang it.
:lol:

Mike, THANKS for sharing those dang tasty 'wings' with us.....wow those were TEXAS for sure!!! :)

sealskin98:
Congrats TOTA!!!

Looks like your kinda an honorary Swamper...ya was in the same pond.

Come back out and get with some of us sometime.

Hey, TxHockeyGuy...was that beth + hubby that was sitting at the table to my left when Timeliner, myself, and TexDanceGuy :)D) came down to the pavilion?

Sorry I missed the Red River Gals...dang it.
:lol:

Wish Des could have made it...he does GREAT on grilling hot dogs. He don't even need any charcoal...go figure.

Oops, me bad. :eyebrow:

Yes, I believe that was them. They were down at the pavillion sitting on the end away from the canopy. They had left while we were down on our last dive.

Howdy folks,
Yesterday was a blast! Like I was telling Beth, I haven't had that much fun with a group in a long time. Heck, haven't even dove with a big group in a longer time. I enjoyed meeting everyone and can't wait to do it again. We may not be able to get that Houston participation in a happy hour, but we can well make up for it with a dive event.

blindref757:
Foo--you'll be happy to know that we all agreed that you were greatly missed!

Thank you for missing me! I was really feeling sorry for me... Been sleeping most of today and now have insomnia- going to miss work tomorrow and see if I can finish shaking off this crud before I go face all that energy in my classroom. :wink:

Sounds like this dive event was a great success- I'm glad yall had so much fun. I'll be back at the pond in a couple of weeks- planning to go as much as possible this fall, and my hundredth dive is coming up soon, so I got to have my friends there to celebrate, okay?!

I had a lot of fun, too... somehow I missed the wings - but I certainly didn't go hungry :wink:

It was a lot of fun....I was glad to meet some more Swampers.......I did get 2 67min dives before having to head out.......The wings were great...so were the brownie covered ants...!! :wink:

We need to do this again, soon...

Kenny

TwoBitTxn:
Ya know Foo, people at the shop keep telling me you are supposed to do your 100th naked...

TwoBit

Well... okay. Sounds free, crazy and should make doing the Warhammer maneuver a cinch. I'm just a little worried about the perchana, though... and I just hope I don't forget that I'm naked underneath my wetsuit when the dive is over... :wink:

Gah! Missed saturday.. and here it is monday night and i'm STILL sick.. grrrr...

D.

Daylonious:
Gah! Missed saturday.. and here it is monday night and i'm STILL sick.. grrrr...

D.

Lightweight!

:D

Back
Top Bottom