CSSP Sunday 8/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
ZzzKing is right.......
Back in the day I could generate my own electricity.

Youz guys! Okay, I really wish we could join the camping party, but no can do. Anyone wanna go camping Labor Day weekend somewhere? Maybe San Marcos/New Braunfels area, Broken Bow, Tyler State Park, CSSP, somewhere?

Sounds like we're gonna have good company on Sunday. Remember, bring food. :10:

Illini_Fan:
YellowfinKunkFish -- I still need to get my lonely weight that I left with you. When are you guys diving on Saturday? And were are the "electric" campsites? Are they over by the ScubaToys pavilion?

I don't know where the ScubaToys pavilion is. Kory says if you go past the Adventure Scuba pavilion, and just keep going around the corner, they are up at the other end of the lake. We'll bring your lost weight with us!:D

Rhonda

Timeliner:
ZzzKing is right.......
Back in the day I could generate my own electricity.
Actually a buzz seemed to do just fine. Over the years I've built up a tollerance.
These days I just need a little more "Wattage in my Cottage"
30 Amps seems to do the trick. :wink:

This literally made me laught out loud! Ok so Napoleon is out & Timeliner is in!

Have a great weekend fellow Swampers at CSSP!! :D

Sorry I couldn't make it out today, guys, but I was so tired when I got home from church, I didn't go anywhere. Maybe I can catch you again next weekend. :(

I just don't know where to start ..... I guess Thanks for all the fun, laughs, rides to the air fill station in the BMW and the MiniVan and the Honda The dives of course, Loaning me your tanks while mine are getting Vip'ed, the night dive, The wake up dive , the photo dives, the air conditioned tents, Did I say anything about the food court?

Swampers Rock !!!

You must have left before we arrived today? We did hook up with Des for a SI, but as for diving, it was me and the FooMan. Wow, vis sucked today. But, saw tons of hatchlings up in the grassy areas. Stayed between 20-30 ft today, it was air conditioned there!

FOO - Great to see you again... I'm "hoping" to be in the Caymans for Labor day (fingers crossed)

As for ScubaTexan... dude DO YOU EVER dive??? I don't think I've seen you in at LEAST a year or two!!

Sorry I missed all the Swampers this weekend. We were pretty busy on the east side with the treasure hunt, raffle, meals and such. We had over 50 divers in the water at times! I dropped by the north end on Saturday evening in hopes of catching us with ya'll, but it was pretty much deserted. However, there were these strange fireworks emanating from somewhere over the dam...hmmmmm.
Anyway, hope to meet up with all the fellow swampers someday. Sounds like ya'll had a great time, too!

Guba--

When I left on Sunday, I noticed that I had parked right next to you ! At least I think it was you--white truck with the CDOT logo and website on the windshield? My car was the white Taurus.

The divers were thick as thieves, it's the most crowded I've seen the lake. Great fun, though. (Not only was it murky in areas, but the water was full of chunks -- what were those training classes doing out there? hehe) Spent my dives working on my underwater map and navigation, so low viz wasn't a problem. Still warm like a bathtub.......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom