CSSP Sunday 8/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WunderDuck, We may come out for an evening dive sat. but sunday i think we are going to athens...
We may see ya there :)

Sorry for the Threadjack

Oh! It's Beast BENCH. I know where that is.

YellowfinKunkfish:
Me, Kory, and John Chapman will be out there all day Saturday, Maybe Sunday too. Come on over and dive with us! I don't know exactly where we will be, hopefully over in the electric camp sites. (wherever those are) I think Kory has your cell, we'll give you a ring when we know more.

Rhonda:D

Awesome, it's always more fun when you have a group. Just let me know the plan and Kory should have my cell. If not PM me and I'll send it.

looks like i'll be out this week end to.im trying to hook up with TxHockeyGuy.
i have only dove cssp a few times(ow and rescue coarse). i hope i get the chance to meet ya'll finally instead of reading all the posts.

divierdad:
looks like i'll be out this week end to.im trying to hook up with TxHockeyGuy.
i have only dove cssp a few times(ow and rescue coarse). i hope i get the chance to meet ya'll finally instead of reading all the posts.

We can buddy up on Saturday no problem. Sunday I won't be able to so you might see if you can buddy up with someone on Sunday. Looks like we might have a few swampers out this weekend. :D

You can dive with me on Sunday, divierdad. I'll be looking for a dive buddy. Probably arrive 9:30 or 10. Get in a couple of dives and head back around 2:30 or 3pm.

Fooman2 and I were hoping to come out on Sunday, but it doesn't look like the scuba gods are going to allow it this time. :( If things change, I'll let you know.

Trout:
Do you have a time to dive planned?
We're planning to arrive around 10... then however long it takes to set up, b.s., etc. Then we drop in!

Trout:
Do we bring breakfast, lunch, or snacks?
YES. As previously stated, Texass works up an appetite diving. Me, I only eat to be polite. :D

tx.lakerats:
Foo you camping??
Nooooo, I wish! We have a big swim party to throw for FooMan's karate school on Sat., so can't leave town till Sun.

Good for you, Ken- glad to see you'll be getting out to the pond, and look forward to seeing all the rest who are planning to go.

Wunderduck, sounds great on the reserved spot! Will you be there as late as 10? Zzzz- grab that spot if you beat us. Of course, Texass will probably beat everyone there.

Foo2- I thought you were going out with the Christian Divers group on Sat.? You need me to babysit on Sat?

Foo:
Foo2- I thought you were going out with the Christian Divers group on Sat.? You need me to babysit on Sat?

Now THAT'S a grandmother!

Back
Top Bottom