CSSP Sunday 8/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning to dive Sunday, see you there...anyone interested in diving with me at CSSP Friday (tomorrow)?

Foo:
Foo2- I thought you were going out with the Christian Divers group on Sat.? You need me to babysit on Sat?
FooMan2's aunt and uncle are in town, so we can't go on Sat.

Sorry to hear that, Foo2. We'll miss ya!

ZzzKing:
You can dive with me on Sunday, divierdad. I'll be looking for a dive buddy. Probably arrive 9:30 or 10. Get in a couple of dives and head back around 2:30 or 3pm.
sounds good to me i'll see you there

I was thinking I'd fill up ~The Retro Gypsy Girl RV ~with party stuff and spend the night there Saturday. A '75 GMC class C with a black stripe is hard to miss but it still might be a bit lonely on Saturday night without the Foo's.
( But that just means more beer left for me :rofl3: )
I do know a few of the fish there that drink :wink:
Dives and the normal mental gymnastics Sunday sound like fun too. :D

Timeliner:
I was thinking I'd fill up ~The Retro Gypsy Girl RV ~with party stuff and spend the night there Saturday. A '75 GMC class C with a black stripe is hard to miss but it still might be a bit lonely on Saturday night without the Foo's.
( But that just means more beer left for me :rofl3: )
I do know a few of the fish there that drink :wink:
Dives and the normal mental gymnastics Sunday sound like fun too. :D

Timeliner, don't be lonely on Saturday, come on over and Join us!! Me, Kory, and John will be camping over in the electric campsites, and I think we're probably bringing enough food for an army! TxHockeyGuy should be there too. We're planning to do a night dive, my first one!:D

YellowfinKunkfish:
Timeliner, don't be lonely on Saturday, come on over and Join us!! Me, Kory, and John will be camping over in the electric campsites, and I think we're probably bringing enough food for an army! TxHockeyGuy should be there too. We're planning to do a night dive, my first one!:D

You know "electric campsites" probably has a completely different meaning to someone the same vintage as Timeliner...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ps - Frank, I like the name of the RV :eyebrow:

YellowfinKunkfish:

Did I hear, beer? :cheers:

YellowfinKunkFish -- I still need to get my lonely weight that I left with you. When are you guys diving on Saturday? And were are the "electric" campsites? Are they over by the ScubaToys pavilion?

ZzzKing is right.......
Back in the day I could generate my own electricity.
Actually a buzz seemed to do just fine. Over the years I've built up a tollerance.
These days I just need a little more "Wattage in my Cottage"
30 Amps seems to do the trick. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom