CSSP Sat, Sept 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might like to make it Saturday, if you can handle with being with a newbie (8 dives).

Thanks, y'all. He's a good kid.

Yeah, I've been tagging a few things at the pond. Luckily from week to week the funk growth/silt covers it up. At least I'm not carving my name into stuff with my dive knife...I mean dive tool (haha).

richerso--what does IFR stand for?

Instrument flight rules (IFR)

I might like to make it Saturday, if you can handle with being with a newbie (8 dives).

We were all newbies once! :D The only way to become an experienced diver is to dive and dive often! I think I spent my entire first summer after certification at CSSP hopping from group to group to until I found someone to dive with me.

If you see the Scuba Steve's banner come on over and introduce yourself. There are usually several certified divers that come along with us when we do student check outs. Always someone to dive with and I'm always up for a diver after check outs are done.

HI Twinklez....long time no see..... :depressed:

Next time I see you guys dive shop banner out I will def. stop by for a hug from a very sweet gal!

I hope you have been doing fine and it sounds like you are enjoying your spar time diving.

:D

Wish I could make it out to CSSP this weekend and finally become an official swamper... but my son and I will be in Hawaii. Guess we'll have to settle for some salt water and visibilty. I'm sure we will miss diving in the Texas mud!

Wish I could make it out to CSSP this weekend and finally become an official swamper... but my son and I will be in Hawaii. Guess we'll have to settle for some salt water and visibilty. I'm sure we will miss diving in the Texas mud!

Yeah, I'm sure you'll miss the mud...

Wish I was going to Hawaii. My wife has family there and we've never been.

Wish I was going to Hawaii. My wife has family there and we've never been.

That's NOT right!!!! You need to correct that. :D

Enjoy Hawaii. The Texas mud will be waiting for you to get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom