CSSP Sat, Sept 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was hoping you'd post Josh, good meeting you today!

It was great meeting you as well.

I told you guys that I didn't know my name on this board. I thought I was posting under Joe D.

Oh well......

Look forward to diving with you guys again soon...(does this make me a DIMWIT/TSD???) :D

I hope so....I like the new shirt design....but don't know if I qualify to place an order.

I think you'd have to agree that I certainly do things my why. :popcorn:

take care,
Joe D.

If ya dive with one then ya are one!!! Get your name on the thread before it closes!

TexDiveGuy! I missed you today.
Call me some time.

You two should get a room...

Harry.... man thanks for the dive we did along the 'wall'.....we did see allot of fish activity....I had a good time and visiting between dives with you was great! Lets hook-up again.....we can hit Murry with a few other Swamper now that the busy lake season is coming to a halt.....I bet a few of the regular Murray gang will be up for that soon. Harry hope some of your pictures came out that you took today!

Joe..... what a nice surprise looking up to see you and your lovely wife. Please tell her for me again CONGRATS on her completion of her cave program--sweet! It was nice seeing Harvey Sisco, glad he caught up with you (real nice fellow-always a pleasure visiting with him also)...I know you both had a great CCR visit. Hope that 'info.' I passed along to you is of some help in the future. I was happy to hear of your recent trip and the one coming up, have a great time. I will be happy to take that tank off your hands next time we can get together. By the way....remember several years back when you and I dove together during and after one of our technical class sessions......I was an official Swamper then....so you are fully qualified......I bet even ScubaTexan will get you added to the list of members!

TIMELINER----how did you guys do over at Daingerfield?????

richerso--- were you at the pond today---???? , dang wish I had know that.....I will give you a ring soon.

ZzzKing.......... no comment. :mooner:

I enjoyed the day at the 'pond'....good diving and nice fellowship with friends.

:D

No, I wasn't at the pond today. I was at the pond yesterday. Had it mostly to myself. I think I saw 4 other divers there -- all of them from a distance on my S.I. well mostly from a distance.

There were 5 divers total in the park. That's it. 5. Two of them set up within 6 ft. of my staging area. Go figure. It was kind of comical watching them go through there gear set-up routine. Clearly, both of them were inexperienced. It was very comical. I was amused. I was polite though. Please don't flame me. I even offered a few tips, as the guy was standing his rig upright on a plastic picnic table. He told me 'it is stable'. No, it is not.

Craig, :mooner:
I have important issues to discuss with Alan.

Oh yea, how do you guys like my insomniac impression?

wish I could have made it but my allergies kicked in on Friday at work, and that was that. 3 hours sleep the whole weekend. hope to catch up with you all soon.

Hey Cruiser...

Did you sweep for the mine? Find any more items we were looking for? I've been swamped (no pun intended) with work! Can't break loose but did go to Table Rock Lake in MO last weekend. Wakeboarded and had an all around good time. The vis there is much like our pond. 0-5' low light. yep. Vis is overrated.

I have a little surprise for you when it gets here! LOL!!!

H2O--I didn't get a chance to sweep for the mine since we last talked. Yesterday I was at CSSP with 2 buddies near the plane. We forayed to the new boat and it was a challenge just trying to keep us all together with the viz as it was (they're somewhat noobs). Got separated occasionally, backtracked and found them, and onward ho! Finding the mine is still on my list, though, along with the concrete alligator :)

MO sounds like fun. Is Table Rock Lake near Branson?

p.s. I like surprises :)

Back
Top Bottom