CSSP Sat, Sept 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be there Sat AM, as you drive in go towards the left side (towards the plane area) and i"ll be about 1/2 way down, red Ranger, wearing the infamous black DIMWIT shirt......

:eyebrow:

correction: I'll be on right side by the copse of trees

Hey!
While you are there, I lost my favorite mask today. You will know it when you see it. It has the word "RENTAL" emblazoned across the top skirt. Thanks. That was my favorite mask. It has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Hey!
While you are there, I lost my favorite mask today. You will know it when you see it. It has the word "RENTAL" emblazoned across the top skirt. Thanks. That was my favorite mask. It has a lot of sentimental value to me.

.............................. :shocked2:............:depressed:

Hey!

I think we're soulmates, Richerso. We have the same favorite mask. :crafty:

Hey Cruiser...

Did you sweep for the mine? Find any more items we were looking for? I've been swamped (no pun intended) with work! Can't break loose but did go to Table Rock Lake in MO last weekend. Wakeboarded and had an all around good time. The vis there is much like our pond. 0-5' low light. yep. Vis is overrated.

I have a little surprise for you when it gets here! LOL!!!

Didn't see any masks.......was lucky to see beyond 8'. All in all was a good day fer divin' I tell ya, texdiveguy, was good seeing you and diving with you- thanks! Always learn something when I get with you.

ps- early AM water temp was 74, was really comfortable, was around 72 or so at about 30 feet. Later in the day upper water temp rose up to 82.

Didn't see any masks.......was lucky to see beyond 8'. All in all was a good day fer divin' I tell ya, texdiveguy, was good seeing you and diving with you- thanks! Always learn something when I get with you.

ps- early AM water temp was 74, was really comfortable, was around 72 or so at about 30 feet. Later in the day upper water temp rose up to 82.

Ditto!!!!

It was great diving the same pond with ya. (Does this qualify me as a DIMWIT/TSD) :D

I too appreciate the knowledge you imparted to me.

Dive safe and we'll see ya soon.

Was hoping you'd post Josh, good meeting you today!

TexDiveGuy! I missed you today.
Call me some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom