CSSP Friday 8/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone besides Ken going to be there Fri.? I'm looking to be there around noonish or so, and do Sat. also.

sealskin98:
Anyone besides Ken going to be there Fri.? I'm looking to be there around noonish or so, and do Sat. also.
Can't make it Friday, will look for ya Saturday though.

Wish I could, but I gotta work ALL weekend.....I hate it when I have to be responsible....lol. Ya'll have a good time.

I'll be there Friday. Look for the red chevy truck on the north end at one of the shelter sites. Should be there between 9:30-10:00am. There will probably be a few others there as well.

Jim

Will do. I just got a steel tank and need to adjust my weights. See y'all tomorrow.

DalTexDiver had to call his dive because work got in the way. Hmmm, priorities, priorities...

Catch22 and I will be there, and there is rumor floating around that FWNurseShark and a friend may show as well.

We'll be lookin around for other swampers to join us.

Jim
(I’ll be driving the red Chevy truck.)

BTW Mike, I spoke to Gary (Catch22) this evening and he says he’s looking forward to seeing you again. Should be a good day to get wet.

I'm a maybe for Friday. If I make it - it will be about 11 to 12-ish. Wish me luck :)

I'm hoping to be there around 10:00 or 10:30. Anyone heard anything about the weather?

Good Luck Frank. We'll be looking for you.

Ken, sunny and hot, a very good reason to get wet. You already know what we look like, so just look for us... :)

Jim

sealskin98:
Will do. I just got a steel tank and need to adjust my weights. See y'all tomorrow.

Sweeeet. No more waiting in line, and steel to boot. Must be nice :D

Back
Top Bottom