CSSP Friday (8/20) anyone ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankdr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've got the day off - I'm planning to be available in the morning and afternoon until about 3:00pm or so. Anyone interested in joining?

I'm going to try to be there, sometime in the morning. I'd like to get two dives in, if possible.

frankdr:
I've got the day off - I'm planning to be available in the morning and afternoon until about 3:00pm or so. Anyone interested in joining?

Yep, Catch22, DalTecDiver, possibly FWNurseShark, and I are planning on diving CSSP Friday. Look for one or more of us on the North side around 10am.

Jim

This is toooo tempting.

SeaHunt:
Y Look for one or more of us on the North side around 10am.
Jim

The wife should be home @ 9:30 - which means I should be there about 11:00

-Frank

SeaHunt:
Look forward to seeing you again Ken.

Sorry, but it looks like I'm out again. My brother has "requested" my presence on Friday. :icon_roll

Hmmmm... I suppose getting a substitute to work for me on the first Friday of the year is out of the question...

DANGIT. Yall TRY to have fun without me.

Foo

Due to the current and predicted weather conditions for today, we're calling the dive. We're planning on trying again next Friday, weather permitting.

SeaHunt:
Due to the current and predicted weather conditions for today, we're calling the dive. We're planning on trying again next Friday, weather permitting.

Same here - I'll save the vacation day for next week.

-Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom