CSSP Friday (8/20) anyone ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The hubby and I will be out there on Saturday around noon. We certified last year and our our youngest boys just certified in June. We we would love to meet more local divers.

Jade:
The hubby and I will be out there on Saturday around noon. We certified last year and our our youngest boys just certified in June. We we would love to meet more local divers.

I'll be there around noon also, I'm doing a night dive later in the day (obviously) to finish out my AOW. However, I'll be looking for a dive buddy and would welcome the company.

- Chris.

Look for the Gold Camry with Alabama plates and an 'Alice in Chains' sticker.

PolsVoice:
I'll be there around noon also, I'm doing a night dive later in the day (obviously) to finish out my AOW. However, I'll be looking for a dive buddy and would welcome the company.

- Chris.

Look for the Gold Camry with Alabama plates and an 'Alice in Chains' sticker.
Chris,

I looked for your car when we came in but didn't see it. We must have been diving on opposite sides of the park. Hopefully next time, we'll be able to meet you.
Annie

Well, my husband was sick, and it rained like crazy so we didn't go to CSSP OR TSP! I hope I can remember how to dive still... If I ever get to go back. Okay, got my baby-attitude out of the way! lol.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom