CSSP Friday 5/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khacken:
ZZZking and I will be there around 1pm. Couldn't take a whole day off. Hope to see you guys out there. Where do you hope to park?

Just look for my Ford Focus wagon-dark gray....should not be many folks out tomm..

11:30 blue Chevy Trailblazer for me...

Hey ST you might want to blur out your tag you do not want to know how much information I can get from just you plate number

There....that got it! :D

Alan (texdiveguy) and I had three great dives today -- two with wet_willie and one with khacken and ZZZKing. My first dive was to 36 feet for 57 minutes (min. temp: 63F) and the visibilty was decent (10-15 feet at the plane). I tried to play with a turtle, but he wasn't very interested in playing. The second dive was to 41 feet for 38 minutes (minimum temp: 56F) along the wall. Alan and I just did a short dive (25 feet for 20 minutes; min. temp: 70F) on the last dive because we were running low on gas (we both used our remaining nitrox). The visibility at the boat was outstanding, as was at the platforms. Afterward, Alan and I met up at PD's and had dinner, capping off a terrific day...

Hey thanks guys for a great day of diving,,,,,Willie it was really great for you to drive up from Waco----hope you got back in good time for the Star Party event,,,,nice meeting you ZZZKing....khacken nice seeing and diving with you again! Ken thanks for the suggestion and company at that really good Tex-Mex restuarant....what a nice day of just relaxing!

I am just walking in the door from the office. mI am jealous and glad you guys had a great day of diving. Seeing that I was in the office at 10:30 and I just got home. I think I got the better end of the deal. I got to sit in boreing meeting after boreing meeting whiel you guys got to go diving and eat great texmex. I am going to re heat yesturdays left overs.

Glad every one had a great day I hope to dive with you all very soon

I love diving CSSP on Fridays (or any weekday). The vis is usually so much better than weekends. Glad yall had a good day, and I'm green along with Lukie. But I do get to go to Tyler State Park tomorrow! Meeting Timeliner and BlindRef.

So, if any of you want to join us, show up at the swimming/dive area. No air fills there, so you need to bring all the full tanks you're gonna need. If you're not able to, see ya at one of the swamps soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom