CSSP 8/15: Rockin' the South End at AS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thevalkyry

Queen of the Turtles
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Made it out to a full house today at CSSP! I showed up about 11 and there were cars everywhere!! It was a nice, sunny day and warm, warm waters. Me, the cold wuss, didnt even wear a wetsuit - just a rashguard and shorts. My dive computer that I downloaded tonight said temps were 91 at the surface and 83 min temps - my max depth was about 26 feet - I wasnt dressed for deeper.

I was going to drive the full circuit to see who was where, but saw my buddy Peter at the AS pavilion and never made it further. After an hour chat (and people ask why it takes all day to do 2 dives), I finally made it in the water.

CSSP was its typical, lovely murky self so compass runs were the goal on the day. I suck, but after today I can at least claim to suck less. BTW, mad props to Mike and Tracy, Adventure Scuba instructors, for giving me coordinates to practice with, counseling, instruction, support, and applause for finally finding Sisco. And they didnt even ask me to Put Another Dollar In :wink:

Headed back out tomorrow and hope I can find the shark on the first try tomorrow. We'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom