Cssp 08/05 & 08/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Thanks, Foo -- it's much better and not sore at all anymore. I should be good to go...

Good, Ken. I hope you have a blast- maybe I'll get to see you there!

Look forward to see you guys out there! I am going to try to launch my SMB if we get a chance.

Looks like I may be out again... :mad:

We had a power outage here tonight and now my a/c is not working and it's too late tonight to call anyone, so I'm going to have to call someone out here tomorrow to look at it. I'm really sorry. If he can get out here soon enough, maybe I can get out in the afternoon for one dive or so. :(

Ewwww, Ken! I feel your pain. Our AC went out about 3 wks ago, and we have had it go out twice more since! (Supposedly 3 different problems... ahem) Anyway, sorry that you won't be able to make it. You've had rough luck getting into the swamp lately, haven't you? But, maybe you will be able to make afternoon.

You guys/gals have a GREAT time diving,,,,I head out tomm. to Arkansas to hit 4 dry caves and going to Bull Shoals lake with the wife. Be safe and enjoy the dips!!

So, today, I had four hot guys all to myself! (I mean, it was at least 100 degrees, right?) :wink: Did one long (76 mins) dive with Khacken, ZzzKing, Sealskin and Firefyter. Vis was... less than desirable, along the south/east wall and Sisco, and it's incredible that we were able to stay together. ZzzKing amazed one and all with his dead on reading and navigation from the shark to the mine. That was my first time to see the mine, and Zzz led us straight to the chain holding the thing! The vis cleared up quite a bit over the vegetation on the west side contour, we enjoyed seeing the tons of babies hanging out over there. When we finished the dive, Zzz & Khacken went back in to practice inflating a SMB.

My first scuba instructor, my cousin, his son and another friend happened to show up at the park, and we all visted with each other during the SI. That was a nice suprise-I'm from a fairly close-nit family, so I enjoy seeing my relatives.

The guys had all done a dive before I arrived, so most were ready to go home after my first dive. Firefyter was tired, but he wanted to do a 3rd dive, and give me a dive buddy for my 2nd. After we got in the water, however, he began hearing bubbles behind his head. Upon inspection, we realized that he had a pinhole in his hp hose. So, we thumbed the dive and parted ways soon after...

A very nice day at the swamp! The dive we all did together was Sealskin's 100th!

Had a great time, and Foo you missed the first lunar launch of the smb. :11:

He handled it well though. :D

Was a good day with Craig, Kevin, Tom, and what's her name. Vis. wasn't the greatest but hey, we dove the milky way.

Can't believe Craig found the mine in that vis.!

Mike, CONGRATS on a milestone dude!!!!!!

Foo:
The dive we all did together was Sealskin's 100th!
Congratulations, Sealskin! Keep diving safely!

Willie

Yeah, grats on the 100th dive.

I wish I would have gotten that launch on video. It was sooo funny. Well, it is a good lesson. If your reel tangles, let go. Make sure that nothing can entangle you either. That smb is going to go up, and you are not going to stop it. Also, don't use a cheap reel you bought from the camp store hahahah.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom