Cressi Gara 3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bing.

Contributor
Reaction score
guys, i'm looking for these fins, if you can help me find one locally that would be great. thanks :blinking:

Divers Point has them 7253631. These are free diving fins I hope you have tried them for diving already before you purchase

thanks jai, yep i've tried them... very nice fins

jag, thanks big dude, emailed gordon already... no reply yet

I think I saw a pair at AsiaDivers in Sabang the last time I was there, but that was a couple of months ago. I own a pair. I use them exclusively for snorkeling/freediving. Somebody once told me to cut them so they'd be more manageable! :11: I told him fins are like, erm, your favorite appendage; long is good.

talked to ellen already jon, they have the LD, i'm looking for the stiffer HF. eric uses the cressi open heel mundo campione long blade (not sure). and yes ito has the 3000HF. tried them once, man they're great! i really want one :(

talked to ellen already jon, they have the LD, i'm looking for the stiffer HF. eric uses the cressi open heel mundo campione long blade (not sure). and yes ito has the 3000HF. tried them once, man they're great! i really want one :(

ah ok. then you should go directly to asia divers they're the authorized cressi distributor here as far as i recall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom