Info Fins Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KAPTAN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi,
I am looking for a pallet but I am very undecided, can you help me?
The models I found are below, you may have different suggestions.
Also, some models have water inlet channels, some don't, what's the difference?

I want to use it for scuba diving and normal swimming.

Cressi Gara Modular Sprint
Scubapro Jet Club Fins
BEUCHAT Closed 1DIVE
CRESSI REACTION PRO
Cressi Pro Star

Attachments

• beuchat-palet-kapali-1dive-2670.jpeg
    beuchat-palet-kapali-1dive-2670.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66
  • cressi-gara-modular-sprint-dalis-paleti-yuzme-ve-dalis-paletleri-cressi-9978-38-B.jpg
    cressi-gara-modular-sprint-dalis-paleti-yuzme-ve-dalis-paletleri-cressi-9978-38-B.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Cressi-Pro-Star-Black-Fins-Perth-Australia.jpg
    Cressi-Pro-Star-Black-Fins-Perth-Australia.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
  • cressi-reaction-pro-dalis-paleti-yuzme-ve-dalis-paletleri-cressi-4311-20-B.jpg
    cressi-reaction-pro-dalis-paleti-yuzme-ve-dalis-paletleri-cressi-4311-20-B.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 55
  • jet-clup-fin-sari.jpg
    jet-clup-fin-sari.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 57
+++

Those are fins for snorkeling, not scuba. If you want advice you need to include where you are diving and what kind of diving you want them for.
For now, I am looking for a closed flipper to use while diving while diving with recreational scuba diving and normal snorkeling.

I like the Cressi Gara Sprint model, it's made shorter than the fins used for freediving.

I'll scuba dive from time to time, but I'm looking for a suitable fin for both situations, so as not to buy them separately.

My first choice would probably be the Cressi Gara Sprints, my second choice would be the Cressi Reaction Pro’s Out of the fins listed. An advantage of the sprints is that you can switch the short blades for longer ones if you want.

My first choice would probably be the Cressi Gara Sprints, my second choice would be the Cressi Reaction Pro’s Out of the fins listed. An advantage of the sprints is that you can switch the short blades for longer ones if you want.

In the Sprint model, an angle of 29 degrees was given, but I could not understand why, why it was made at an angle instead of straight?

What is the difference between the pallet with a water inlet channel and the one without it?

I like the sprit model more than the reaction pro, but I don't know about the performance and comfort of any of them.

The bent angle of the blade is intended to help keep the blade from spashing at the surface during a surface swim, I think anyway. If I didn’t have a chance to test them all I would pick the Cressida modular

The bent angle of the blade is intended to help keep the blade from spashing at the surface during a surface swim, I think anyway. If I didn’t have a chance to test them all I would pick the Cressida modular
Do you know about the difference between a pallet with a water inlet channel and a pallet without a channel?

Back
Top Bottom