Cressi Gara 3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MOF thread revisited....jeez, let it rest. I will not change my mind. My SCUBA divers will not wear freediving fins on my boats with other SCUBA divers....PERIOD....if you don't like it then carry your business elsewhere. THREAD DEAD.

REALLY!! Ay nako, minsan Kano masakit sa puwit talaga.....

Last i checked this wasn't your thread so shut up with your requests to close!

Scubaboard is about letting others learn from our collective opinions last time i checked... Or do you have the last say? Y

ou are a valuable marketing asset to your new company. I'm sure it will be a huge success if these attitudes spread into other areas of your business!

Another benefit of freedive fins.....now you ( a scuba diver) can do some freediving when you have the chance ( before scuba, never after). This will help you in learning your optimal weighting for your wetsuit, and how to swim most efficiently. Your technique will be far more obvious, as efficiency difference get exagerated by having to hold your breath.
You will end up having much better control in the water--you become more like a fish. You also get a better sense of what you do NOT want in scuba gear--you begin to see the optimization of minimal drag, and all the perks this will bring. You get to take your new freediving skills on your scuba dives, with big amplitude, slow kicks, and long glides...much longer bottom times, and much higher comfort levels in extreme conditions--you become more comfortbale in the sea.
Scuba diving alone lets you make too many mistakes in trim, kicking, and the way you move over a reef. You will soon see this if you try the freediving, and then see how this effects your scuba diving. Of course, this could quickly make you better in physical skills than many instructors, and I imagine one in particular, will not like this :)
Regards,
Dan V

awww... i'm really flattered jon :blinking: mwah! just got back from talikud (overnighter at babusanta) awesome dive yesterday with wifey :D doc fred was up all night playing guitar + a few bottles of SML... it was really nice.

ps. but but i was a newbie a few months ago... really, swear :14:

Naw, you can dive with "me" all you want...just not with a boatload of divers....

i only dive with my Cressis...

Guess no diving with Baby D for me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom