Cozumel what to expect now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can solve that for you. Pop down to

Labcorp 3708 22nd Pl Lubbock, TX

Well, your Mapquest link doesn't tell me much. They get displeased reviews on google maps. I found their website but didn't understand it. I'll call them Monday. I have an Ortho appointment 2,000 feet from there on the 8th. If they want more than $50, I'll skip it. Healthlab charges $119, and it looks like they pulled out of Lubbock.

Well, your Mapquest link doesn't tell me much. They get displeased reviews on google maps. I found their website but didn't understand it. I'll call them Monday. I have an Ortho appointment 2,000 feet from there on the 8th. If they want more than $50, I'll skip it. Healthlab charges $119, and it looks like they pulled out of Lubbock.
How do you get a test ithout a dr order? I know it is out of pocket but will Labcorp run a test without a dr order?

How do you get a test ithout a dr order? I know it is out of pocket but will Labcorp run a test without a dr order?
^^^ See Labcorp link above ^^^

Or if you don't like to click a link. And when I did it, during sign up I think it guaranteed beyond the $6 dollar order charge, I could only be billed like a maximum of $42 ish additional if something else didn't pay it, but I never saw an additional bill.
  • You have the option to request the antibody test through Labcorp.com. While the test itself has no upfront costs, there is a $6 non-refundable service fee for the physician order through PWNHealth. The $6 service fee is not submitted to insurance for reimbursement. Labcorp will bill the cost of the COVID-19 antibody test directly to your health plan if you are insured, or if you are uninsured, Labcorp will bill the appropriate government program.

Since amoxicillin paste seems reasonably active in SCTLD, it is likely that at least part of the disease is due to a relatively antibiotic susceptible bacteria. That does not mean that the disease is not multifactorial. It could be that water temperature, a viral infection, or other insult, allows for the bacterial infection responsive to antibiotic treatment.

It is frustrating that the etiology and effective treatment of SCTLD is not better defined after 7 years. Unfortunately, this seems like a very complex disease.
It does seem that a weakening coral environment must help with the infection? It was right around a whole lot of bleaching that it was killing everything off. The antibiotic paste seemed like a real hail Mary pass. It was sad to watch it jumping the line of paste, but it think are a few where it actually worked right?

It's not like they're treating you in any way. I got to wonder about the licensed docs that approve these sight unseen tho.
Primary Care Provider, i.e., your doctor. Not the horse tranquilizer. ;^)
Yeah, Chief was being too lazy to type out the words which should be done in most discussions. I have a difficult time with names, always have, so when asked I have to look at the clinic's website. When I call the clinic, I say "the nurse from Fort Davis." She got vaxxed early, then started a pregnancy that comes to full term in late December so I guess I'll get handed off, but I'm flexible.

It's not like they're treating you in any way. I got to wonder about the licensed docs that approve these sight unseen tho.

It’s a simple commercial transaction. Who needs a nanny involved?
Yeah, Chief was being too lazy to type out the words which should be done in most discussions.
Can you cite the rules where simple, common abbreviations are unacceptable? And is the correct response make a sarcastic comment to an unknown abbreviation?

….but I'm flexible.
Is that sarcasm too?

Did you book December DD?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom