Cozumel in September 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssa@ssaking.com,
I'll be at the Wyndham the week before you, keep an eye out, I will wave as we pass each other, you on route to the resort, me heading back to the airport....
Anyway, I got my first cert with Oscar at Sand Dollar, I won't say he was the best instructor but he wasn't bad. From what I have heard Sand Dollar has a good reputation, not the top of the line of course but still good. If it helps I am planning to do at least some of my diving with them next week.

Last edited:
Next week, week of Sep 27 till Oct 4. Staying at Occidental Grand, diving with Dive Palancar (house dive operation).

I'm back already :(

BUT! Those were the best dives ever! We saw at least 20 splendid toad fish, about 20 nurse sharks, a spotted eagle ray, octopus sex (yes, it was a little disturbing but very cool) a bunch of drum fish and spotted drum, and a slipper lobster which I had never seen before. Amazing, amazing time! I might start going in September every year now :D

I'm back already :(

BUT! Those were the best dives ever! We saw at least 20 splendid toad fish, about 20 nurse sharks, a spotted eagle ray, octopus sex (yes, it was a little disturbing but very cool) a bunch of drum fish and spotted drum, and a slipper lobster which I had never seen before. Amazing, amazing time! I might start going in September every year now :D

OR - you could come back January, February, March, April, May, .....you get the picture :) then you wouldn't miss anything...haha!

It was good to see you even if it was brief! We'll see you sooner than later hopefully :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom