Cozumel in September 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello
I am new to this board and diving. I am planning to go Cozumel September 13 to 20 and staying at Blue Angel. I am also planning to get OW certified at Blue Angel. Anyone else going to be their? Any advise. I am really excited about this new adventure.

Hello
I am new to this board and diving. I am planning to go Cozumel September 13 to 20 and staying at Blue Angel. I am also planning to get OW certified at Blue Angel. Anyone else going to be their? Any advise. I am really excited about this new adventure.

I'll be at Caribe Blu / diving with BA with a good friend and my son the 12th-19th. We've all been there at least 5 times. Love it and all the latest improvements. I've got 3 other friends who were OW Certified at BA -- all had a great experience and are competent, comfortable ocean divers who can't wait to return for more!!! See ya' there!

ok well plans have changed quickly now I am looking for October 4th to October 10th.

Here's the updated list:

HarryCT............. 4th-12th
ntkriced............ 5th-10th
Mark GH2O........... 5th-12th
rj634............... 5th-12th
joyride............. 5th-12th
jpomerantz........... 6th-13th
kujhawk01........... 9th-14th
diverdanmcg......... 12th-19th
bcaderunr........... 12th-19th
Aigtbootbp.......... 19th-26th
mikerault........... 26th-10/3