Cozumel in August!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well!.. Laura and I are going to be at Hotel Coz the 21st thru the 28th!... We'll have to meet you while there!
I keep waiting for Dandy Don or someone to suggest a night and place that all of us on the island that week can get together for drinks and/or dinner (that's a hint Don!). So far no one has stepped up! :depressed:
I think at least one evening we need to all be at Wet Wendies!... I mean, what's a trip to Coz without at least one of their big ole margaritas! :wink:

Sounds good... Count me in!

Well!.. Laura and I are going to be at Hotel Coz the 21st thru the 28th!... We'll have to meet you while there!
I keep waiting for Dandy Don or someone to suggest a night and place that all of us on the island that week can get together for drinks and/or dinner (that's a hint Don!). So far no one has stepped up! :depressed:
I think at least one evening we need to all be at Wet Wendies!... I mean, what's a trip to Coz without at least one of their big ole margaritas! :wink:

see http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...-sunday-aug-22-tuesday-aug-24-interested.html :idk: Post there so I know how many tables to request.

Last edited:
Thanks for the restaurant post, sounds fun.

I'll try on Sunday for Sonora Grill.. a few things pending though, will know better when I get to Cozumel.

Thanks for the restaurant post, sounds fun.

I'll try on Sunday for Sonora Grill.. a few things pending though, will know better when I get to Cozumel.

I will try on Sunday but plans already in place may get in the way. If not maybe I can make Tuesday at Wet Wendy's.
I added "Post there so I know how many tables to request. "

I added "Post there so I know how many tables to request. "

I posted there... thanks for the PM too Don! Hope to meet you Sunday night!

Been here for a bit. Doing REEF week with Aqua Safari. Already frequented Wet Wendys a handful of times

Been here for a bit. Doing REEF week with Aqua Safari. Already frequented Wet Wendys a handful of times

Must be diving with our friend Deb.....sounds like alot of fun.

So what are you seeing and counting? Don't hold out on us!!

How's the ankle?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom