Cozumel Countdown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagal:
It's 20 degrees in Omaha today, the high temp of on Sunday is supposed to be 0. But I won't mind, because in 4 days I'll be in Cozumel! Woo hoo!!!
:jump013: :banana: :jump013:

Sounds like I will be getting there shortly after you are leaving (assuming you are there for 8 days). I am leaving the 22nd and returning on the 29th and will also be staying at Scuba Club Cozumel. It will be my first time in salt water so I am especially pumped! Well, hope you enjoy your trip!

Mike

Tabasco1955:
Sounds like I will be getting there shortly after you are leaving (assuming you are there for 8 days). I am leaving the 22nd and returning on the 29th and will also be staying at Scuba Club Cozumel. It will be my first time in salt water so I am especially pumped! Well, hope you enjoy your trip!

Mike

We'll just miss you, our flight departs in the afternoon on January 22nd. Have a great trip, you are going to love the diving in Cozumel!

ggunn:
It looks like May 10-22 for me and mine, so that's, um... <cipher, cipher> 117 days and counting!

Cheers,

Hey Gordon

Looks like we're gonna miss you in May this year, If everything falls into place, i'll be there Feb. 16 - 23. Wow, that's only a month away!

Just waiting to hear back from Christi and then i'll start finalizing everything. It's kind of a last minute thing... i've been chomping at the bit for a few months now and i see my window of opportunity so i'm gonna grab it.

Jeff

Moodiejeff:
Hey Gordon

Looks like we're gonna miss you in May this year, If everything falls into place, i'll be there Feb. 16 - 23. Wow, that's only a month away!

Just waiting to hear back from Christi and then i'll start finalizing everything. It's kind of a last minute thing... i've been chomping at the bit for a few months now and i see my window of opportunity so i'm gonna grab it.

Jeff

Go for it; I'm jealous! We enjoyed diving with you last year, and meeting some other SB'ers in person down there was fun, too. I'll be polling the board again this trip to see who we can hook up with.

It's too bad we won't be down there at the same time this year, but if I could just pick up and go now, I sure would, too. Hoist a cold Leon Negra in my honor, willya?

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom