Cozumel Countdown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's 20 degrees in Omaha today, the high temp of on Sunday is supposed to be 0. But I won't mind, because in 4 days I'll be in Cozumel! Woo hoo!!!
:jump013: :banana: :jump013:

Scubagal:
It's 20 degrees in Omaha today, the high temp of on Sunday is supposed to be 0. But I won't mind, because in 4 days I'll be in Cozumel! Woo hoo!!!
Now that's no fair, rubbing it in. Dang, I need to find some warm water soon!

Scubagal:

I don't like you very much right now. But have a good time and please post a trip report when you return. It'll give me something to read until June when I get to go. Where you stayin and who are you diving with? It'll give me something to daydream about... Have fun and dive safe.

:sunny

gdenny:
I don't like you very much right now. But have a good time and please post a trip report when you return. It'll give me something to read until June when I get to go. Where you stayin and who are you diving with? It'll give me something to daydream about... Have fun and dive safe.

We're staying at Scuba Club Cozumel and using the onsite dive op there. Sorry if I was rubbing it in, just excited to get the heck out of here!

Go Scubagal, its your b'day, uh-huh.............

Four days for us also!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, everything is being packed as I type. Beam me up!!!!

Scubagal:

today in omaha it's 70 something degrees. oh, did i forget to mention........ omaha tx.

oh well.

i can't get to excited yet, i don't leave till the 28th.

mcmpw:
today in omaha it's 70 something degrees. oh, did i forget to mention........ omaha tx.

oh well.

i can't get to excited yet, i don't leave till the 28th.

Where in the he double hockey sticks is Omaha Texas. :06:

Have fun in Coz the disneyland of the caribbean

far northeast texas, (the big state, south-central usa).

5 miles west of naples, texas, on u.s. hwy 67.

18 miles north of lone star, texas, on u.s. hwy 259

150 miles east of another place called dallas texas.

less than an hour from arkansas, oklahoma, lousiana--------for further detail reference zip code 75571. :wink:

It looks like May 10-22 for me and mine, so that's, um... <cipher, cipher> 117 days and counting!

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom