Cozumel (Blue XT-Sea) report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Chris, and great pics, Jeff! I really like the shots of the sea horses, and from what I remember, you were zooming by when you got the pics. The only questionable foto is of Javier and the birds!

Ditto, Christi and Blue XT-Sea are excellent...next time I'm down there, I won't hesitate to dive with them again. We dived off of the other boat (can't remember the name) and our DM was Javier who also did a great job showing us around and pointing things out.

EDIT: This guy was our DM. He really loves his speedo...

Divedoggie:
Great report Chris, and great pics, Jeff! I really like the shots of the sea horses, and from what I remember, you were zooming by when you got the pics. The only questionable foto is of Javier and the birds!
The 2 pics of Javier are from our trip in Feb. when the water was cooollllddddd If you can call 76 cold that is.

Kent - we're waiting on your trip report :wink: Was good to meet you, next time I hope we're on the same boat!

My report is a few days off at least

Moodiejeff:
The 2 pics of Javier are from our trip in Feb. when the water was cooollllddddd If you can call 76 cold that is.

Kent - we're waiting on your trip report :wink: Was good to meet you, next time I hope we're on the same boat!

My report is a few days off at least
:wazzup: Yeah Jeff,
I have only been able to drop onto the Board for a few minutes at a time. Too much play has caused too much work! The trip report is still brewing!
It was great meeting you and Mia! We will make a point of being on the same boat next time.
I hope that things are good in Chicago!
Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom