Cozumel (Blue XT-Sea) report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you had a pretty good time...I can't wait to get back there in Aug

michaelp68:
Great report. Thanks.

Michael

Thanks!

Too late to add to my initial report but Sea Life included: Octo's, many Baracudas, Nurse Sharks, HUGE Lobsters, HUGE Crabs, MASSIVE Moray Eels (and I mean MASSIVE...like as big as a grown man), Spotted Eels, Turtles, Rays, Huge Groupers, Amazing Sea Horses and tons and tons of pretty fishies!

CALI68:
We had a great time and wanted to thank all the SB members that answered all our questions before going.....especially MoodieJeff (who I didn't find "moodie" at all :) )

-Chris
You were only around me for less than 2 hrs... you didn't give me a chance :crafty: Truthfully, how moodie did you expect me to get? Especially after you bought us lunch!

We also got room 2121 but it took them a while to clean up... what were you guys doing in there? :eyebrow: They tried putting us in 2119 but the view wasn't quite as nice, plus I always have to switch rooms at least once :11ztongue

It was a real pleasure to meet you guys, too bad you weren't there a week later, we had an awesome bunch on the boat and having you guys around would have made it even better. It's gonna take me a little while before I can even think about doing a trip report but I give yours a thumbs up... especiallly the recommendation for the cheesecake at Mesa 17!

Moodiejeff:
You were only around me for less than 2 hrs... you didn't give me a chance :crafty: Truthfully, how moodie did you expect me to get? Especially after you bought us lunch!

We also got room 2121 but it took them a while to clean up... what were you guys doing in there? :eyebrow: They tried putting us in 2119 but the view wasn't quite as nice, plus I always have to switch rooms at least once :11ztongue

It was a real pleasure to meet you guys, too bad you weren't there a week later, we had an awesome bunch on the boat and having you guys around would have made it even better. It's gonna take me a little while before I can even think about doing a trip report but I give yours a thumbs up... especiallly the recommendation for the cheesecake at Mesa 17!

Jeff, seriously you see the whole "LOL" thing abused all the time but I'm telling you that the "what were you doing in there" line had me LOL!!!! The funny thing is that my wife and I left that room neat as pin the real question is what were the maids doing in there? :eyebrow:

Next year let's try to match dates. We're thinking February so let's start there.

That Mesa 17 Cheesecake will haunt my dreams forever.

-Chris

Cozoholic, These are the pictures I have so far. I'll upload more latter. I bet Jeff has some great one's.

CALI68:
I bet Jeff has some great one's.
I have some good one's, I just uploaded 10 new ones to my gallery. The close up of the turtle was taken by Christi using my camera... It was at Chun Cha Cab and the turtle let her get really close. It was cool to see. More to come...

Here's a quick link to the gallery

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom