Cozumel (Blue XT-Sea) report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys!

I haven't really had much of a chance to get on the board and say a proper hello. Nicole and I had the greatest time hangin out with you all last week. Nice trip report Chris. I wish we had got a chance to dive with you and Gina more. I'm glad we had a chance to have dinner together. I think Christi had a copy of Napolean Dynamite by Monday. I'm glad you had such a great time. You took the words out of my mouth about Pedro, Mago, Javier, and of course Christi. What a great operation. I liked the S-drill and the (gulp) DIR.

Nice pictures Jeff! It was a pleasure to dive with you and Mia all week. We're gonna have to do it a gain sometime. Can't wait for your trip report.

Kent, it was great to have dinner with you as well and I wish we had a chance to dive together. Being able to take two trips in a month, I'm sure we can get you on a boat sometime too eh? :wink:

gdenny:
I liked the S-drill and the (gulp) DIR.

Ha! Very cool. An S Drill is just the tip of the Ice Berg. Anytime you want more info shoot me an e mail. I'll PM it to you.

Great meeting you both!
-Chris

CALI68:
Ha! Very cool. An S Drill is just the tip of the Ice Berg. Anytime you want more info shoot me an e mail. I'll PM it to you.

Great meeting you both!
-Chris

What's an S drill?

ggunn:
What's an S drill?

http://www.5thd-x.com/index2.html
On the left side of the page click on "Learning Center" When the next page comes up look under "skills" and click on S Drill. Technically what I showed Glen was a modified S Drill. I didn't actually donate the reg. Glen was asking about the long hose (7' primary hose) and the S Drill really shows why it's used.

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom