Question Cozumel Adventures Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
South4Scuba

South4Scuba

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What’s the scoop on Cozumel Adventures dive op? Don’t see much about them on this forum.

I checked the latest spreadsheet on dive ops, but I don't see them listed.
See post #192 at Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel
Did you edit this post?

When I first saw this post, it appeared as though part of the spreadsheet was on your post. It's not there now.

In any event, on your original post on this thread, Cozumel Adventures was on the sheet, or partial sheet. When I look at the actual spreadsheet on the Best Dive Ops thread, I see Cozumel Adventures.

What’s the scoop on Cozumel Adventures dive op?

I've never seen anything posted about them. No one ever suggested I add them to my spreadsheet, but I just did with the info I could find from their website. Didn't glean any extra info from TripAdvisor or Facebook either even thought they have links on their webpage. My take is that although they have a small fast boat (6-10 divers), the big boat is the fun boat to go out and have a good time with a max of 30 divers!! SB members have their favorites and this op isn't one of them. :D

on the Best Dive Ops thread, I see Cozumel Adventures.
Just added them!!

Dive ops by jonhall

Did you edit this post?

When I first saw this post, it appeared as though part of the spreadsheet was on your post. It's not there now.
Yes, I did as the copy and paste link I had originally was impossible to use, so I replaced it.
When I look at the actual spreadsheet on the Best Dive Ops thread, I see Cozumel Adventures.
Jonhall just added them...
No one ever suggested I add them to my spreadsheet, but I just did with the info I could find from their website.

Yes, I did as the copy and paste link I had originally was impossible to use, so I replaced it.

Jonhall just added them...
Crazy. Coz. Adv. was definitely on your original post in this thread. I went straight to the Best Op. thread, looked at the sheet, and it was on there too. I didn't come back to post on this thread for awhile and only did because I figured someone would have already pointed out that they were on the sheet. LOL, timing.

Crazy. Coz. Adv. was definitely on your original post in this thread.
Well, my original post included a link to the actual spreadsheet, some of which showed up. I guess it had already been updated.

LOL, timing
Haha! When I saw @DandyDon 's post, I immediately (which is unusual) went ahead and looked the dive op up. Since the spreadsheet is a Google document, as soon as I type anything into it, it will show up to anyone else viewing it. Clicking on DandyDon's link (or anyone who shares the link) would take a person to what is current at that moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom