Coz trip Vids May 2018...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideways

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Had an awesome trip (Again) with our great friends Kami and Steve of Liquid Blue Divers. Special thanks to Kevin and Javi!

Here are a couple vids from the trip. The first is the longer "Directors cut" 2nd is a condensed one that show a little more Maracaibo footage! This was the first outing with the new Lumix GH5 set up. If you have 4K, please watch it in 4k!

Sweet! Think I'll throw away my GoPro now:(

well....you didn't spend $13K on your GoPro.....:rofl3: So who's really the winner :p I'd say you!!

Last edited:
Had an awesome trip (Again) with our great friends Kami and Steve of Liquid Blue Divers. Special thanks to Kevin and Javi!

Here are a couple vids from the trip. The first is the longer "Directors cut" 2nd is a condensed one that show a little more Maracaibo footage! This was the first outing with the new Lumix GH5 set up. If you have 4K, please watch it in 4k!

Great video! Nat Geo quality.

Very nice...SO JEALOUS of the Splendid Toadfish shot - AMAZING!!!

ahhh.... so nice! appreciate you taking the time to share the beautiful sea life and colors from the island I miss! Well done and very professional!

That is an excellent high quality video. Looks like u got what u paid for. The toadfish is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, the splendid toad was a really lucky find! Still waiting to get the shot with one and it's babies. I've seen a couple pics of that over the years but never witnessed one.

Really enjoyed the great videos. Just the right amount of close up, distance and divers shots. The first swim thru was really nice, I like how your framed the shot.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom